Sunday, January 06, 2013

Twenty 1 3

New year.
It's a weird time where people feel that it's necessary to change their lives, hopefully for the better, but something that they ultimately know will not be a permanent change. January is somewhat a trial period for peoples "new lives" if you like. You can test out your new diet and if in the first month it didn't really work out for you, you realise that you didn't need to diet in the first place, become comfortable with your body or you just say "Oh I'll start it up again next month". This blog was actually created for that very reason if I remember correctly. I'm glad it's here, I should use it more often and stay out of my head more.

This new year however, I've come to realise that my life no longer needs, it runs simply on a system of wanting or not wanting... I don't want to sleep any more, I sleep too much. I don't need this extra sleep but for some reason I just do it. 

I want to get out. I want to do something. I don't want to worry any more. I want to change.

Could this be the beginnings of adulthood? I'm guessing no, probably me just being a prick, but nice idea, Stupid Brain.

On another note, Sherlock is just... wow. I seriously can't think of the last tv show I genuinely enjoyed this much.

No comments: