Wednesday, November 16, 2011

TTFN, ta ta for now Jack. You'll be leaving in a couple of hours and I'll try not to be too down about it... no promises. Don't take this photo too seriously, this is the last picture I'll have of him for a while and he was halfway through a kit kat :)
But, I feel like since I've been back at uni everything has just clicked and I've got back to what I wanted to be, where I want to be and with who I want to be with. Which sucks. Either way it'll be back to the same in six months... long time but I'm going to stay positive for that time, which means no more smoking. It's a joke I've been trying to laugh off for a while but now I'm serious. No more. Also amazing song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOu0DuxFAT0&feature=BFa&list=FLeyzp5zZwBPj4aoDx-EpqJw&lf=mh_lolz

No comments: